Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Interview with Jelena AKA sitnica

The ProSeller Corner Tell the world a little bit about yourself.

Jelena  Hi all! My name is Jelena, I am from Belgrade, Serbia, not married and I don't have kids yet :)

The ProSeller Corner When did you start designing at Zazzle and what made you choose them?

Jelena My boyfriend has a store on Zazzle, so I was watching him making products for almost a year before I decided to open my own store. Honestly, I was afraid to start, will I know how to do this, how will I make that, I am not so good with Gimp... But than I started and discovered an artist that was waiting somewhere inside me!

The ProSeller Corner Do you have any other stores at Zazzle?

Jelena No, just one.

The ProSeller Corner What has been you best selling product?

Jelena Business cards are selling great. I also have one design (blue and white damask) that is selling incredibly well, mostly on phone cases, but also on many other products.

The ProSeller Corner What do you enjoy doing when you're not working on your store?

Jelena A lot of things. Reading, watching TV shows (yes, I am an addict!), wasting time in virtual space is also a big part of my life :)

The ProSeller Corner How do you balance your time between Zazzle and life?

Jelena Now not so hard, but it was tense at the beginning. I was working a lot of hours a day, to fill my store with lot of good products, and to promote it where ever I could. Now I have a lot of QC templates and a lot of designs that are waiting to be made, so I am not working many hours per day any more.

The ProSeller Corner How long had you been with Zazzle before you reached a ProSeller status?

Jelena It took me 9 months to become bronze ProSeller.

The ProSeller Corner Getting noticed and becoming a ProSeller takes a lot of hard work and time. What advice would you give to those aspiring to become a ProSeller?

Jelena Work, work, work. Than promote, than work again. Pay attention to your descriptions and tags. Be active on forum, you can learn a lot of things from there. And don't give up!

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

Great advice Jelena. I think you can learn a lot in the Zazzle forums.

Post a Comment