Saturday, October 22, 2011

Interview with Emily AKA emele1

The ProSeller Corner Tell the world a little bit about yourself.

Emily I'm Emily although I go by Emele online. I'm 27 and English. I spend half of the year living in Wiltshire, England and the other half living in Crete, Greece.

The ProSeller Corner When did you start designing at Zazzle and what made you choose them?

Emily I've been at Zazzle since 2006. I had started selling my photography as microstock and was looking for other places online to sell... I found Zazzle via Google, thought "wow that sounds brilliant... I'll have a go" and the rest, as they say, is history!

The ProSeller Corner Do you have any other stores at Zazzle?

Emily I have a seperate Zazzle store for my digital art creations - www.zazzle.com/emele2 Though it's slightly neglected... I haven't done any digital work in quite a while... Must get back to it!

The ProSeller Corner What has been you best selling product?

Emily I don't think I have just one single item that's a bestseller... I sell a lot of "smaller items", postcards, stickers etc.

The ProSeller Corner What do you enjoy doing when you're not working on your store?

Emily When I'm not working on my Zazzle store I can be found online at other venues selling my photography.

But off of the computer I like reading (Clive Cussler, Maeve Binchey, Barbara Taylor-Bradford and John Grisham being a few of my fav authors).

I also enjoy playing xbox games with my man and baking on a sunday afternoon and browsing at carboot sales (that'd be garage sales in America!)

The ProSeller Corner How do you balance your time between Zazzle and life?

Emily I spend on average about an hour a day on Zazzle so it's not a problem. I'll be on Zazzler longer if a new product has just come out or I'm rearranging things, but sometimes shorter if I don't have any new products to upload.

The ProSeller Corner How long had you been with Zazzle before you reached a ProSeller status?

Emily Years and Years and Years! I think I actually joined Zazzle before they invented the ProSeller status but only just achieved the status this year - It wasn't really a top priority of mine.

The ProSeller Corner Getting noticed and becoming a ProSeller takes a lot of hard work and time. What advice would you give to those aspiring to become a ProSeller?

Emily I'm not sure I have any advice for becoming a proseller as I seemed to become one by accident! But my advice for any new Zazzler is simply never to give up - You can't expect miracles (and sales) overnight!

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

Great interview. You have some really amazing photos in your shop! :)

Post a Comment