Thursday, August 12, 2010

Interview with Juan Carlos AKA SuperNova23

The ProSeller Corner Tell the world a little bit about yourself.

Juan Carlos My name is Juan Carlos. I'm from Los Angeles, CA. I'm single, have no kids, but do have one cat.

The ProSeller Corner When did you start designing at Zazzle and what made you choose them?

Juan Carlos Around April 22, 2009. And I did it on that day CafePress announced their new pricing system.

The ProSeller Corner Do you have any other stores at Zazzle?

Juan Carlos I have two stores at Zazzle.  They both have the same kind of designs, however the second one is better organized than the first one

The ProSeller Corner What has been you best selling product?

Juan Carlos I don't really have a best selling product since I have sold a wide variety of products and designs since I got to Zazzle.

The ProSeller Corner What do you enjoy doing when you're not working on your store?

Juan Carlos I love to read.  I'm currently reading "The Call Of The Wild" by Jack London

The ProSeller Corner How do you balance your time between Zazzle and life?

Juan Carlos I work at Zazzle for a couple of hours in the early morning and late at night.

The ProSeller Corner How long had you been with Zazzle before you reached a ProSeller status?

Juan Carlos 9 months.

The ProSeller Corner Getting noticed and becoming a ProSeller takes a lot of hard work and time.What advice would you give to those aspiring to become a ProSeller

Juan Carlos Believe in your designs, no matter how ugly or boring other shop keepers may say they are.

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

Great advice. I know if I would have deleted everything I thought turned out horribly I would never sell anything.

Post a Comment