Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Interview with TD AKA DiligentHeart

The ProSeller Corner Tell the world a little bit about yourself.

TD Hello, my name is TD from upstate NY. Happily married and blessed with two wonderful kids. We also have two fun loving Boston terriers and two cats. Guess we like things in pairs.

The ProSeller Corner When did you start designing at Zazzle and what made you choose them?

TD Have been with zazzle for a few years now but have only taken it at a serious level since January 2011.

The ProSeller Corner Do you have any other stores at Zazzle?

TD I do own a few other zazzle stores but they don't get much attention. 90% of my time goes into our Diligent Heart Christian gift shop.

The ProSeller Corner What has been you best selling product?

TD Christian themed greeting cards and postcards seem to sell fairly well. However, t-shirts, hats, and stickers are also good sellers.

The ProSeller Corner What do you enjoy doing when you're not working on your store?

TD Spending time with the family, playing guitar in the band, riding motorcycles are all enjoyable moments for myself.

The ProSeller Corner How do you balance your time between Zazzle and life?

TD The first 4 months of taking zazzle seriously, zazzle was my life. Starting a new business takes a lot of time and effort.The effort put forth is rewarding but taking time out for your family is even more rewarding.

The ProSeller Corner How long had you been with Zazzle before you reached a ProSeller status?

TD I would say around 4 months I finally met Pro-seller status.

The ProSeller Corner Getting noticed and becoming a ProSeller takes a lot of hard work and time. What advice would you give to those aspiring to become a ProSeller?

TD If you are committed then you will succeed. Write a business plan and use your time wisely. Add new images and products on a consistent basis. Market your items well and don't give up.

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

Wow, it did not take you very long at all to hit ProSeller. It took me that long just to get my first sale, but I didn't take it very seriously until I saw my first sale. Great advice on writing a plan, something I should do myself.

Post a Comment