Monday, August 9, 2010

Interview with Shane AKA reflekshins

The ProSeller Corner Tell the world a little bit about yourself.

Shane


 

My name is Shane Gilreath. I reside in Los Angeles with my wife Suzanne and chiweenie, Peanut.


The ProSeller Corner When did you start designing at Zazzle and what made you choose them?

Shane I started having fun with Zazzle in 2005 or 2006 with my then newly created Zazzle shop, "Reflekshins; Hawaiian Style and Haiku Art," after migrating some of my haiku art pieces from another site, Artwanted.  Zazzle looked like a fun way to design some pieces for my own personal use.

The ProSeller Corner Do you have any other stores at Zazzle?

Shane I have two other stores:

      The ProSeller Corner What has been you best selling product?

      Shane



      I designed a "Freshly Squeezed - Mammograms Save Lives"  t-shirt in my Thoughtless Tease shop.  It seems to be a big hit.






      Lately I've sold several "Guidette Stylin'" 
      track jackets, too. Fist Pump Baby!





      Reflekshins: Track jackets seem to be the big seller there. Recently a customer purchased 450 dollars worth of liberty magnets.



      The ProSeller Corner What do you enjoy doing when you're not working on your store?

      Shane I entertain my wife and pet (and vice versa) and also enjoy listening to Hawaiian music.

      The ProSeller Corner How do you balance your time between Zazzle and life?

      Shane Zazzle is my creative outlet and hobby. I try to keep my hobbies in the enhancement area and away from the obsession area. Moderation is the key. Zazzle has provided a wonderful creative outlet and has enhanced my life.

      Although I have a full time job interviewing clients for a law firm, Zazzle earnings have actually paid for my bar exam and hotel stay and a lot of other extras for my wife and I.

      The ProSeller Corner How long had you been with Zazzle before you reached a ProSeller status?

      Shane Proseller status is relatively new for me. I believe I've only been a Proseller since March of 2010.

      The ProSeller Corner Getting noticed and becoming a ProSeller takes a lot of hard work and time. What advice would you give to those aspiring to become a ProSeller?

      Shane Keep it fun, find your niche. Get a good night's sleep and enjoy life.

      1 comments:

      Jasmine said...

      That mammogram shirt is very clever, no wonder you sell so many! It's very similar to Donna's mug in how our simplest designs sometimes sell the best.

      Post a Comment