Thursday, August 5, 2010

Interview with Teresa AKA TLCGraphix

The ProSeller Corner Tell the world a little bit about yourself.

Teresa My name is Teresa. I live in East Tennessee about 40 miles from the Smoky Mountains. I have lived here for about 30 years and love it. I am a happy newlywed! I have 2 children ages 25 and 20 and an adorable granddaughter.  

The ProSeller Corner When did you start designing at Zazzle and what made you choose them?

Teresa I started Zazzling in August 2008 but didn’t get most of my designs on and my shops up until after Christmas that year. I remember working on my shop on Christmas day that year as we drove to VA to be with my husband’s family. Verizon wireless sure comes in handy on road trips!

The ProSeller Corner Do you have any other stores at Zazzle?

Teresa I have quite a few shops! Maintaining them can be hard since they aren’t all linked together except for volume bonus.


The ProSeller Corner What has been you best selling product?

Teresa



 My best selling product from TLC Graphix.
It sells especially well to the UK



  

 My bestseller in the National Parks shop is
made from a sunset photo 



 

from my fishing and hunting shop 
this sells the best






The ProSeller Corner What do you enjoy doing when you're not working on your store?
 
Teresa I love photography, hiking, working out and cycling. I enjoy being active and love spending time with my kids and family.


The ProSeller Corner How do you balance your time between Zazzle and life?

Teresa Balancing time is a difficult task for me. I have a day job, too, working with special needs kids so my life is pretty hectic. If I’m not busy with my children or husband I’m Zazzling! I really have to leave the house to really take a break!

The ProSeller Corner How long had you been with Zazzle before you reached a ProSeller status?

Teresa I think I reached proseller status after about 6 months.

The ProSeller Corner Getting noticed and becoming a ProSeller takes a lot of hard work and time. What advice would you give to those aspiring to become a ProSeller?

Teresa I feel that designing what you really enjoy comes across in the finished product and helps increase sales. Learning how to market your designs and promote them is a must!  Stay organized and focused and make a plan for growing your shops and business – and think of this as a business. Take the time to tag appropriately and make your storefront pleasing to the eye and designs organized and easy to find.

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

I always had a hard time balancing Zazzle and work. I think I'm done working right now. I'm trying to be a full-time Zazzler! :)
Congrats on your marriage!

Post a Comment