Sunday, October 16, 2011

Interview with Arnolda AKA funcards

The ProSeller Corner Tell the world a little bit about yourself.

Arnolda I'm Arnolda and live in the Netherlands. I have a really sweet cat. 

The ProSeller Corner When did you start designing at Zazzle and what made you choose them?

Arnolda I opened an account about 1 1/2 years ago. I had a website for e-cards, and thought it would be nice to offer them as paper cards as well. That's how I found Zazzle. I had never heard of them before and really had no idea what Zazzle was all about!

The ProSeller Corner Do you have any other stores at Zazzle?

Arnolda I don't.

The ProSeller Corner What has been you best selling product?

Arnolda My QR design is my best-selling design on various products, since customers tend to buy them in bulk orders.
QR Code Button Square Template button

The ProSeller Corner What do you enjoy doing when you're not working on your store?

Arnolda I love to go out photographing, reading, bicycling.

The ProSeller Corner How do you balance your time between Zazzle and life?

Arnolda That's hard sometimes! I let it depend on if I have new photographs to use for creating products.

The ProSeller Corner How long had you been with Zazzle before you reached a ProSeller status?

Arnolda I think I qualified for the new pro-seller program after a couple of months, but at that time Zazzle had put the program on hold. So I became one when they started again, but I don't really remember when that was.

The ProSeller Corner Getting noticed and becoming a ProSeller takes a lot of hard work and time. What advice would you give to those aspiring to become a ProSeller?

Arnolda There are a lot of products in the Zazzle Market Place, so try to find designs/topics that's are not so common. And read / join the forum!

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

Yes, I agree it's important to be active on the forums. Lots of great information can be found there. :)

Post a Comment